Want to write copyright year once when you create your WordPress website, and looking forward to update it automatically?!
Era-solutions found the way to do it. Using WPM Auto Copyright Year Updater Plugin will help you to do that in very simple way, just paste the shortcode wherever you want to show copyright year.
This plugin short code update the copyright year automatically every year using shortcode [cr_year].
Also you can add Ⓒ copyright symbol using [cr_symbol].
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/auto-copyright-year-updaterdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the shortcode to display the copy right symbol and the year [cr_year][cr_sybmol]
- How can i display the automatic updated year?
Just paste the shortcode where you would like it to show up [cr_year]
- How to show the copyright symbol and year?
Just paste both shortcodes [cr_symbol][cr_year].
Contributors & Developers
“Auto Copyright Year Updater” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version
- Tested with 5.2.4v WordPress
- Tested with 5.3.1v WordPress