This plugin allows to use of real-time shipping rates provided by third-party shipping services.
Elevate your eCommerce operations with API2Cart’s comprehensive shipping service management capabilities. Create and manage multiple shipping services per store, effortlessly disabling calculations for any service. Additionally, specify custom origin addresses for each shipping service, ensuring seamless shipping from your preferred locations.
To create new live shipping service use API2Cart api method basket.live_shipping_service.create.
WHAT IS API2Cart?
API2Cart is a unified API to integrate with 40+ shopping carts and marketplaces including Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, Demandware, Amazon, and others.
We are also constantly expanding our list of platforms to meet the needs of our customers.
Experience the API2Cart Advantage
- Seamless Integration: Integrate seamlessly with WooCommerce and eliminate the hassle of managing multiple platforms.
- Unified API: Manage 40+ shopping carts and marketplaces with a single API.
- Comprehensive Data Management: Easily retrieve, add, delete, update, and synchronize store data such as orders, customers, products, baskets, and categories from all or any of the supported platforms. See all methods and platforms we support.
- Developer-Friendly Tools: Utilize our SDK and detailed documentation to connect multiple shopping carts and marketplaces with ease.
- Upload the
api2cart-live-shipping-4-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does this plugin require the Woocommerce plugin?
Yes, the Woocommerce plugin must be installed and active.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“API2Cart Live Shipping 4 Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First official release
- Handle pre-estimate requests
- Added support of Shipping Zones (Please make sure you have selected live shipping service in the WooCommerce shipping zone settings);
- The destination address field “state” is now required for countries that have such field in the checkout form.
- Added support for integration with Woocommerce via REST API
- Added new REST API endpoints:
- GET wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates – retrieve all live shipping reates services,
- POST wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates – create live shipping reates service,
- DELETE wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates – delete live shipping reates service,
- GET wc-a2c/v1/live-shipping-rates/configs – get shipping service configs
- Improved compatibility with third-party plugins
- Fix plugin compatibility
- Fixed compatibility with “WooCommerce Delivery Slots” plugin.