This plugin allows you to track time spent on an aircraft build project – or really anything – which makes WordPress a more suitable tool to use for your builders log. You assign an amount of time to each post, and the times can be aggregated by category and displayed on your site.
- Add or edit a post, and look for the “Airplane Section” part of the form. Add a new one such as Fuselage, Empennage, Engine, etc.
- Enter the time spent on this part of the build. You can use hours, minutes, or both (e.g. 1 hr + 30 minutes is the same as 90 minutes).
- Optionally, drag the “Airplane Section” or “Time Spent” boxes to your preferred place on the Posts edit page
- Save your post, and your times have been recorded.
- Install this plugin
- Activiate the plugin, if you didn’t already
- Now to show your times on your site, go to the “Appearance” menu and choose “Widgets.” Find and add the “Aircraft Build Time” widget
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aircraft Builders Log” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Aircraft Builders Log” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.