Plugin help to remove some default admin bar menus. WordPress logo,sitename,comments,updates,loginout etc can be easily removed. Also you can change the color of the adminbar for frontend. Clean code and efficient.
- Remove wordpress logo,credit menu from adminbar/tool bar.
- Remove update menu from adminbar.
- Remove logout option from tool bar.
- Remove site name link. See screenshot for more info .Contact via support forum for help.Suggestions for this plugin always welcome.
- Upload zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings->Adminbar Clear to access the settings.
Where is the settings page?
Settings->Adminbar manageryou can find the settings for the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Adminbar Default Menu Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Compatible with wordpress 6.3 +
- Compatible with wordpress 5.0 +
- Compatible with wordpress 5.4.1