Collapse and expand the layout settings in ACF field editor for a better overview and easier sorting of the layouts or moving fields between layouts.
When you create a Flexible Content field with many layouts and a lot of fields, you can quickly lose overview. And if you have ever tried to sort the layouts or move fields between layouts, you know that this can be a difficult undertaking.
This is where ACF Admin Flexible Content Collapse comes into play. You can collapse the layouts for a better overview, sorting layouts, or moving fields.
Collapse/expand all layouts with one click or each layout individually.
In addition, the text links for sorting, adding etc. are replaced by icons.
- Upload the
acf-admin-flexible-content-collapsefolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“ACF Admin Flexible Content Collapse” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“ACF Admin Flexible Content Collapse” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Fixes for WP 5.5
- Optimized for ACF Free version
- Added compatibility for ACF 5.7 and newer
- Optimized script for expand button
- Changed class name to prevent future conflicts with ACF
- Initial release of this plugin, tested and stable.